GigaSavvy is seeking candidates to fill Account Executive positions. The Account Executive will be responsible to drive and maximize direct business sales for GigaSavvy.
GigaSavvy is one of the fastest growing marketing firms in Orange County. We need proven professional Account Executives, with strong business building experience and an innate entrepreneurial vision, to help grow the company. If you are looking for a “sales job,” this position is not for you. However, if you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a marketing firm and have ability to grow a business, we would like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
Account Executives are required to have prior sales experience, strong networking acumen, existing rolodex of influential decision makers, and general knowledge and understanding of how marketing factors impact business financials. The Account Executive must:
- Achieve GigaSavvy sales & marketing objectives
- Develop and foster relationships with new accounts to drive annual sales goals consistent with sales and marketing plan
- Attend weekly basis sales meetings to review pipeline, market conditions, competitors’ activities
- Act as a brand advocate for GigaSavvy
- Attend regular networking events to develop relationships and act as brand steward
- Develop and lead meaningful marketing opportunities with clients through regular meetings, correspondence, presentations, training sessions, webinars, e-mails, etc.
- Create and maintain positive and productive relationships to ensure that client objectives are met and sales and returns are maximized
- Maintain accurate and detailed records, using CRM, of all activities undertaken as part of the client engagement
- Develop thorough understanding with client’s business/brand, competitive environment, industry trends and overall marketing plans/goals
- Create client specific, integrated marketing presentations and proposals that meet and exceed expectations
- Develop strong relationship with internal and external cross-functional partners throughout project lifecycle
- Serve as client advocate throughout engagement
- Provide clients with regular and informative updates on productivity and progress, and provide assistance, if and when needed, to ensure that goals are reached
- Ensure that all communications are conducted at the highest level of professionalism and brand representation
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure client projects are efficiently managed while ensuring sales of existing GigaSavvy products are maximized
Requirements (Experience & Qualifications)
- Drive for Results/Action-Oriented – Able to target and achieve results, set challenging goals, show energy and react to opportunity, instill urgency in others, and meet deadlines
- Client Focus – Must have a strong client focus and a passion to consistently deliver and improve the brand’s standing within the industry. Ability to build clients confidence, set achievable clients expectations, assume responsibility for solving clients problems, ensure commitments to clients are met, and solicit opinions and ideas from clients
- Negotiating – Able to negotiate effectively in a positive manner, compromise and find alternate solutions, seek common ground, articulate own and others’ goals, stay focused on positive outcome, and use closing skills appropriately
- Planning and Organization – Able to develop sales/marketing plans aligned with company goals, manage time and work flow well, and work systematically/efficiently. Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment and manage distractions and interruptions
- Presentation Skills – Able to deliver effective presentations, engage as a credible trainer, and represent the company professionally at internal and external events
- Learning/Problem Solving – Able to identify problems quickly and develop and enact sensible solutions within operational restraints
- Interpersonal Savvy – Able to use good listening skills, be sensitive to clients, adjust quickly to different personal styles, and stay open to other viewpoints
- Integrity/Trust – Able to deal with others in a straightforward and honest manner, be accountable for actions, maintain confidentiality, and uphold strong business ethics and company values
- Composure/Adaptability – Able to support change, encourage innovation and new ideas, handle pressure, adjust to meet changing needs, and handle conflict effectively
- Computer/Technical – Proficiency in MS Office, CRM software, Internet and webinar applications. Ability to make good use of web tools and in-house technical resources, adapt to new technology and learn new programs quickly
- Education – BS/BA degree required
- Experience – Minimum of 3-5 years combined sales & marketing experience. Digital Agency experience preferred.
Account Executives will have an opportunity to develop a thriving business. The position starts as commission only. Best industry commission rates with recurring commission and no caps! The Account Executive will be given a base and have access to full benefits once established. Training and mentoring will be provided. GigaSavvy will promote from within.
To Apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Account Executive” in the subject line. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
GigaSavvy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.