WHAT WE DO
- Website Design and Development
- Custom programming
- Branding and Collateral Design
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation
- Superior knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, Apache, Linux.
- Strong working knowledge and ability to custom develop with Magento Commerce, MODx, and WordPress.
- Strong project workflow experience and documenting processes.
- Ability to lead a team of developers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great salary and secure working environment
- Excellent benefits including paid health insurance, vacation, dental
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge agency and helping it grow
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- Creative, modern and spacious work environment
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated… just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation’s most grounded, forward thinking marketing firms. Whether it’s a branding project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client’s Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own. Located in Irvine, CA.
Send Your Resume:
Via E-mail: email@example.com
Via Fax: 877.728.8902