WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a talented designer who has a solid understanding of web usability, current design trends, composition, and color theory. Art degree preferred but not mandatory. We also expect you to have a solid understanding and working knowledge of at least HTML and CSS. You do not have to be a web developer but should understand page layout and content styling. Depending on your skill-set, you may work on a range of projects from logo design, UI design, webpage coding, content styling, and print collateral.
Attitude is paramount. Are you an optimistic go-getter? We’re looking for a self- motivated individual who doesn’t need their hand held. You will need to be able to take a list of tasks and schedule your time appropriately while being proactive in adding value to the company if you finish tasks early. You will be taking direction from a Creative Director and working alongside a team of talented designers and developers. If you have the personal motivation to learn and grow, we have the perfect environment for you.
We are a very fast paced company, which means you will need to be able to accomplish several tasks in a day and be able to jump from task to task seamlessly. We value hard work ethic, no whiners allowed. We produce some of the best work in the industry. If you have a passion for creating a first class product, please apply.
WHAT WE DO
- Website Design and Development
- Custom programming
- Branding and Collateral Design
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation
It is essential that you are a highly motivated self-starter and able to transition from multiple design tasks without a loss of focus.
- Think creatively and “out of the box” to produce new ideas
- Strategize with team members for marketing programs that deliver ROI
- Deliver creative web designs with purpose using engaging tactics
- Create enhanced website elements that require image manipulation and illustration
- Creative for online presentations, programs, banners, e-newsletters etc.
- Insure consistency with brand identity, product standards & style guides
- Adhere to usability and user interface standards
- Proven track record for producing highly usable and innovative designs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with minimum 3 years experience in creative design
- Experience with large-scale, engaging or dynamic websites
- Excellent working knowledge of PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of User Experience and Usability Behaviors
- Excellent grasp of design fundamentals (fonts, typography, color, layout, etc.)
- Excellent visual design skills, focusing on details and quality
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Manage multiple assigned project tasks in a strict deadline-driven environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great salary and secure working environment
- Excellent benefits including paid health insurance, vacation, dental
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge agency and helping it grow
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- Creative, modern and spacious work environment
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated… just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation’s most grounded, forward thinking marketing firms. Whether it’s a branding project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client’s Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own. Located in Irvine, CA and Auburn, WA
HOW TO APPLY
Please view our Portfolio, and make sure that your work is at the level or above the level of our designs!
If it is, we want to hear from you. Please send resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio to email@example.com.