Jonathan Neubauer is the Senior Producer at Gigasavvy who orchestrates process by being the glue between the agency’s internal departments and executed account plans to deliver best-in-class work. With more 10 years of brand management and agency experience, Jonathan is a present-day Daniel Boone with success on both paper and off-the-map, he proves that solving problems is rarely done by the book but through experience and grit.
When not planning and combing through spreadsheets, you can find Jonathan spending time teaching his kids about outdoor life and world exploration.
- Hiking / Camping
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Exploring new people & places
- Teaching the next generation
- Get my kids to do a week long camping trip
- Travel to all 50 States (find the largest ball of twine)
- See Punxsutawney Phil on Ground Hog's Day
- Oktoberfest in Munich