Cans for Coffee
During the entire week of November 18-22 from 7:00am to 9:00am, every person who donates a non-perishable food item or personal care item to the Gigasavvy office will receive a free cup of coffee from one of our favorite local, specialty coffee shops. Located conveniently off the 5 Freeway, join us before you start your workday for a free cup of coffee – while giving back to your community.
Did you know that more than 290,000 people in Orange County are at risk of hunger each month? Did you know that more than 112,480 of those risking hunger are children? That means more than 1 in 11 people and about 1 in 7 children are at risk of going hungry every single month, right here in our hometowns. But you have the chance to help close the gap!
All donations will go to Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County.
They have shared that their greatest need for Winter 2019 are the following items:
- Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruit or Canned Beans
- Canned Soups or Canned Meals
- Whole Grain Pasta and Brown Rice
- Non Perishable Kid-Friendly Canned or Boxed Food Options
- Personal Care Items like Diapers, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, and Toilet Paper